Friday, August 1, 2008

After this post, I'll definitely be black listed.

So, is it frightening that I agree with the theology behind the Joker's rampage on Gotham? He hates order, he adores chaos. He did what he did in order to point out to people that they need to let go of the OCD style of order they desire in their government. Naturally the violence he perpetrated was not palatable, but it certainly got their attention didn't it? Sometimes the only way people will listen or come together is when something is taken from them. I wish words had as much power as action. Not to worry, I won't be killing massive amounts of people anytime soon.

If the government hasn't put me on their list of "people to watch" yet, I'm pretty sure this'll do it....

Eh well, what doesn't kill you makes you stranger.

No comments: